Yes, another update. Maybe now you will comment. I wonder if my dad will finally comment. Hmmmmmmm.
Without much ado, here are some INterview questions for those who have asked to be interviewed:
Katie:
1. You say there are too many Katies. Is there a name that better fits you? If so what is it and why?
2. Describe to me how you would like to be in 10 or 15 years. Where will you live? Job? Married? Kids?
3. What are the things you look for in a boyfriend? Friend? Do they differ? If so, why?
4. What in life brings you the biggest smile? Why?
5. Say Steph writes a fictional book based on you. What's the title? Plot line? Defining moments? Climax?
K to the Aren:
1. When you are a mulit-millionaire, what will Rose name after you?
2. A letter shows up at your door to reveal some shocking news. What does it say? How do you react?
3. What play/musical best describes you or your life?
4. What is the best song known to man? Band? Convince me.
5. You have seen the future and you are going to die in an hour, there is no way around it. What do you do for the last hour of your life? Do you fight it anyway?
Sara:
1. You have to choose between the love of your life and your dreams. Which do you choose and why?
2. If you could live in any era, which would it be and why?
3. If you were to look back on your life, when would be your "good ole days" and why?
4. You can change one thing about you. What do you choose to change?
5. I am told I have my mother's eyes. What do you want your kids to get from you?
Adam:
1. You tell me hockey is the best sport ever. Convince me.
2. You are looking for a new band to love. What do you look for?
3. You have the oppurtunity to go back and change one thing in your life. What is it, or do you change anything?
4. You are told you could never be an engineer any more. What do you do now? Why?
5. A movie is writen about TSAV. What is the main story line? Who plays the main characters? Catch phrase?
There you go. That was fun. Anyone who wants to be interviewed, I still have more where that came from. I can't wait to see the responses.
So today started as a big pile of suck. Nothing in particular, I just wasn't feeling very good and everything that could go wrong did. At least I got to work on time. Yesterday as I am packing my stuff up, these two guys ring the doorbell. They tell me that they were here to replace the windows. I had no idea about this. Turns out the landlord left a note to call her about it, but no one had bothered to call her. So they showed up and I had to stick around so this could get done. I tried to contact Tom so he could let my boss know what was going on, but Tom was in a meeting all day. Around 930a I ask these guys how much longer they thought it was going to be. They tell me another hour and a half more than likely. Damn. So I get a hold of Adam at work and tell him whats going on, and he volunteers to come home, so I could go to work. See this guy from New York was in that day to meet with us about stuff in cycle 2 and I really needed to be there and had some questions for this guy. So Adam gets there at 10 to save me so I can run to work. That was a pain in the bum. Today wasn't much better, but I got to work on time.
After work I went and played racquetball and played some of the best racquetball I ever have. I was simply in a zone and could serve the best I ever have. I didn't care so much about placement and was just trying to beat the crap out of the ball. It felt good. Almost as good as throwing a baseball as hard as I can and hearing that crack of the mit as the ball screams in. Oh God, I love baseball. Summer == baseball and that's how it should be. God, I wish I were in a softball league or something around here.
Hehe, this is funny.
So what is it with QA and an inability to be competent with programming? Or at least good with a computer? I mean seriously, what does it take to get a job in QA? Is it better outside of C-House, or should I just be ready to deal with that?
I can't wait for this weekend. My family gets to meet Kate and see everything I love about her. On Saturday, Jimmy and Maureen are coming with us to the Cardinals game. That should be fun. I'm looking forward to it. Not to mention I get to see my Kate again, and that is always something to look forward to.
Well I want to get to bed before midnight tonight and I am almost done with the first book of the Harry Potter type, and I must say it is a good one. But first I want to do some points, because I haven't in a while and I haven't updated in a while, so I gotta make it up to you some how. First of all 150 points to Kate for a reason to be excited and making me smile for no reason at all. 50 points to Adam for a great time in Indy. 35 points to Mike for being very sneaky but a good friend. 65 points to Katie for making me laugh and smile, even at work when I am having the shittiest of days. You so rock. Another 25 to anyone to comment in this post. 23 points a piece to Katie, Karen, Sara and Adam for letting me interview them. 17 more points to anyone to ask to be interviewed after this. 45 points to Chris Carpenter for being such an amazing pitcher. Too bad he doesn't read this blog. 30 points to my dad, should he comment.
Now for bed, and some Sublime. Haven't posted Sublime in a while, but good stuff.
I don't practice Santeria
I ain't got no crystal ball
Well I had a million dollars but I, I'd spend it all
If I could find that heina and that sancho that she'd found
Well I'd pop a cap in sancho and I'd slap her down
What I really wanna know (my baby)
What I really wanna say, I can't define
Well it's love that I neeeeeed
My soul will have to wait till I get back
Find a heina of my own
Daddy's gonna love one and all
I feel the break, feel the break, feel the break
And I gotta live it out
Oh yeah un-huh
Well I swear that I, what I really wanna know (my baby)
What I really wanna say, I can't define
Got love! Make it go
My soul will have to...
What I really wanna say (my baby)
What I really wanna say, is I've got mine
And I'll make it
Yes, I'm going up
Tell sanchito that if he knows what is good for him
He best go run and hide
Daddy's got a new .45
And I won't think twice
To stick that barrel straight down sancho's throat
Believe me when I say that I got something for his punk-ass
What I really wanna know (my baby)
What I really wanna say, is there's just one way back
And I'll make it
My soul will have to wait
Wednesday, June 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I think Jess should get points Bob! But I heart you and I have to figure out your answers...grr lol :-D
Good questions.
I let you know when I've posted my answers!
Lata
no! i won't comment, not ever! you can't make me!
wait...
Why not? Interview me . . . I like points :)
Sweet interview! I've posted the answers...SWEET ACTION JACKSON!!!
With love and a smile,
K 2 the AREN
Sorry, I normally only give out points for the last day or so, but since you do rock after all, 35 points to Jesseca, and while I'm at it, 17 more to Sami for asking to be interviewed. Hehe, gotta love bribery,
Letting you know that my answers to your questions are posted. It's the "Stuff...." entry for June 27th.
Have a great week!
Sara
i was going to sing to you too, but you didn't update...so, no song for you........maybe next time! have a great day/week....
Post a Comment