As for the reason for my posting drought, I have been crazy busy with work and such. But I have some awesome covers to show for my efforts. The men's basketball guide took me 12 hours to develop and the women's guide 8. Here are the covers I have done. Click on them for the full version.


If you want to see more of the covers I have created go here. Most of them should be there and will be there by this time next week.
The sun is rising in her eyes
Hold on, the day will come
Love is waiting
Running to the light
Hold on, the day will come
100 points to the first to leave the Artist and Song. 50 points a piece from last post to Heather and Jen. One named the artist, the other the name. Good job girls. Being able to name it, gives more respect for you.
We are going to see Jarhead tonight. I'm looking forward to that movie. It looks mighty good.
Ever spend time with someone you used to want to date and be reminded of the things you used to love about her, but then be reminded why you are no longer interested. Such conflict.
Nick has the full version of Trackmania. Muy excited. The muy seemed appropriate given it's Nick's game.
Ahhh, a new month. October is done. October sucked to last the year. November just feels so brand new. Nothing like a nice restart. I think life needs a Ctl-Alt-Del.
I've been rather enjoying Mae, so I think I will leave with some. Enjoy.
Summertime, summertime brought me back to thinking you were mine all those times.
We laid it down and left it all behind, we were blind.
Oh, the summertime.
We could ride, we could ride.
Take my hand and watch the world go by.
Laugh or cry, well we need to try, get off the line, time to fly.
Oh, the summertime.
Go on ahead and let it fade away.
No looking back you know the past will stay.
It's you and me, we could get out of here.
Jump in and go and we could drive for years.
We could feel alive...
Here we are, here we are,
windows down we see a falling star.
Stop the car.
Waiting for nothing but our beating hearts, going far.
Oh, the summertime.
So feel the air, feel the air,
take the map and point to anywhere.
I don't care. Fingers through your hair,
the sky I've seen is blue and green.
Oh, the summertime.
Driving away, leaving it all behind.
Driving away, just driving away.
2 comments:
Those covers look amazing!
You said life needs a Ctrl-Alt-Dlt... Tool... Good man ;)
Post a Comment