You know what grinds my gears? Cubs fans. They look so much at the little picture, because the big picture really sucks for them. They may have won their first series in Busch Stadium in ten years, but they are still nearly 20 games behind with a losing record, and very little chance to make the playoffs. But they still seem to think the Cubs are better than the League Leading in nearly everything Cardinals who currently have the best record in baseball and are well on their way to another World Series.
You know what else grinds my gears? When a close friend talks about something, but then states that it is something that you don't get to know, as in you don't get that privilege to, but turns to a friend of yours and tells them they already know, as they told them earlier. That just pisses me off and makes me feel like I am obviously not as high on their level of respect. Well to me, respect is everything, so for someone to not respect me like that really gets to me. I don't "get to know", like I'm not good enough. It's very condescending.
I had something else I wanted to talk about earlier, but it jsut doesn't seem apropriate right now. Maybe I'll rant about it later.
I'm at a good point in my life right now. I'm kosher with not dating right now. Just play things by ear. Not looking for anything, and its a kind of nice feeling.
A Fall Out Boy and Lemony Snicket mix right now. Interesting.
I love this new desk. Such a better and more productive feel to it.
I'm rather enjoying my Abstract Math class as well. Writing proofs are kinda fun, in that math nerd way. But it's problem solving. Using any math you know to get from point A to point B. There are some steps you can take, but they are more like guidelines. I love it. About time I have a class I can get excited about.
So I haven't updated in a while, it's quality not quantity. So take that.
Not much more to write about. Here is a song stuck in my head and rings true often. Enjoy.
I confess, I'm just messed up
dropping "I'm sorry" like you're still around
And I know you dressed up
said "hey kid you'll never live this down"
And you're just the girl all the boys want to dance with
And I'm just the boy who's had too many chances
I'm sleeping on your folk's porch again, dreaming
She said, she said, she said, "Why don't you just drop dead?"
I don't blame you for being you
But you can't blame me for hating it
So say, what are you waiting for?
Kiss her, kiss her
I set my clocks early 'cause I know I'm always late
Write me off, give up on me
Cause darling, what did you expect
I'm just off a lost cause
a long shot, don't even take this bet
You can make all the moves, you can aim all the spotlights
Get all the sighs and the moans just right
I'm sleeping on your folk's porch again, dreaming
She said, she said, she said, "Why don't you just drop dead?"
I don't blame you for being you
But you can't blame me for hating it
So say, what are you waiting for?
Kiss her, kiss her
I set my clocks early 'cause I know I'm always late
You said you'd keep me honest
But I won't call you on it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ironically listening to Fall Out Boy right now....Great minds think alike?
Post a Comment