So my head is just simply spinning. These last couple of days have just got me confused and as soon as I think I have something figured out, something else is thrown into the equation. And in more areas than one, too. It feels like life is one big Con Apps problem, one of the mean ones too.
I feel like I am being shut out of some of my favorite parts of life, and by some of my closest friends too. It's starting to piss me off. I know they don't mean for it to happen like that, but I feel like I am just being pushed out.
I got to see West Side Story tongiht for the very first time. It is pretty good, and you only need two good singers. It may not be written for a bass, but it has some leads that aren't tenors, or at least need to be. I wish someone would write a musical where the lead character is a bass or at least a baritone. Those of us who can't sing tenor get jipped too much. That's why I like regular plays so much better. I can act a lot better than I can sing, at least songs from most musicals, as most of them are out of my range.
I finally have an adapter for the new keyboard I bought so that I can use it with my laptop, but the LEDs are broken. Grrrrrrrrrrrr.
This is gonna be a long weekend, but I will be paid well for it. The Volleyball Invitational should be interesting. I'll be writing my first story for the Sports Inforamtion department. We'll see how that goes.
Well I should get some sleep. But I will leave you with some Incubus to rock out to.
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear
And I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear
Take the wheel and steer
It's driven me before
And it seems to have a vague, aunting mass appeal
But lately I am beginning to find that I
Should be the one behind the wheel
Whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be there
With open arms and open eyes
So if I decide to waiver my chance to be one of the hive
Will I choose water over wine and hold my own and drive?
It's driven me before
And it seems to be the way that everyone else gets around
But lately I'm beginning to find that
When I drive myself my light is found
So whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be there
With open arms and open eyes
Would you kill the Queen to crush the hive?
Would you choose water over wine
Hold the wheel and drive?
Thursday, September 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment