Saturday, September 10, 2005

God Can You Hear Me on a Friday Night

Ever been lonely in a packed room?

Ever felt like everyone was talking about you as if you weren't there?

Ever just be cofused by your entire situation in life and just be at a loss of what to make of things?

Maybe I shouldn't blog when I'm in these kinds of moods, but I just feel like I need to get this out. I wasn't sure what I wanted, but it's hard to make light of the situation when you don't know how other people feel about it as well. Grrrrrrrrr.

So freaking confused right now. I think a nice walk will do me some good. If you want to talk, give me a call, but keep in mind I will probably be working all of tomorrow. In the meantime, check out some good ole classic Tait. Rock on.

I've been here before
It's hard to ignore
I'm so used to fighting
The same old wars

Oh what do you see when your looking at me
Have I taken You for granted
I can't afford this pain anymore
Won't You help me understand it

God can You hear me
I need You here tonight
I'm tired of pretending that everything's alright
And I know, I know that You hold tomorrow
But I need You here tonight

I want to feel
I need something real
I want to go closer to You
I lay down my will

Oh this human disease it's killing me
Tell me have I been left stranded
I can't ignore this pain anymore
Won't You help me understand it

Say won't You say that
You'll carry me
Carry me through the storm
Stay
Won't You stay
Till the morning comes
Morning comes
Just stay

3 comments:

MD said...

Know exactly what you mean about being alone in a crowded room... *sigh* I;m always available if you've got something on your mind.

Anonymous said...

yes, yes, and yes. *sigh*

N said...

yes, yes, and yes, but 1 and 2 never at the same time as 3.