So I may have done a stupid thing. Hmmmmm, well you live, you learn.
I haven't been to Fountain Square in a long time. Who is up for it? We wil get something together before Christmas break.
If there is one math I like best, I think its Discrete Mathematics (Disco). I wish I had taken that over Linear Algebra last year. Disco is like the math of common sense. I love it.
Wow, I am definately a nerd.
Ever start talking with someone from high school that you didn't talk with much when you were in high school with them and now you talk all the time making you wonder why the hell you didn't hang out more when you lived in the same city?
I need a good book for break. Any suggestions?
Apple-banana bread. Who would have thought. Kudos to Nick for making it. 25 points to you.
Hmmmm, its been a while since I've given out some points. So here we go. 50 points to Mike for becoming 21 and a blast this weekend. 40 points to Rabbi for saving your own ass by being too drunk (who woulda thought?). 30 points to all who came to the party last night. 35 points to Amy for a great phone call and nice talk last night. 50 points for anyone who came to our party from out of town. Those are true friends who don't let distance get in the way. You all rock. 25 points to all who put money in the blender. You guys keep us running. 25 points a piece to Elliot and Dani for some awesome togas and drinking out of a Vietnamese vase. I mean, that's just impressive. -15 points to any wrestler that asked me a stupid question this weekend (is wrestling like marijuana? I swear these wrestlers seemd to have lost more brain cells than any stoner I have ever met). -20 points to any coach/wrestler that was more high maintenance this weekend than a girl on the OC. 60 points to Amanda Parsons-Twesten for helping me hold onto that thing I call sanity. You very much rock. 20 points to Lindsey for Twister, the ultimate party game. 45 points to Danielle for writing an awesome play and 25 points to anyone that was in it/helped out. That was a blast. I miss acting so much, so it was great to work with you all again. another 15 points to anyone that took time to see me over Thanksgiving break, I miss you all. 35 points to Danny for getting me rehooked on the Supertones. 30 points to Brad for some good late night talks. Much appreciated. And lastly, an additional 25 points to anyone who posts a quote inside joke of ours to make me laugh and 15 to anyone to use the word "pickle" creatively in a comment.
Well I think that is all for now. So I will leave you with some Supertones. Enjoy.
Here is a question,
Who are the pure?
What is the thing you're livin' for?
The world says to grow up 'cause nothin' is true,
What I believe is right for me,
And what you believe is right for you,
Some call it a new day,
I call it the ice age,
They belive in nothing,
We I believe in one thing.
They're afraid to be inspired,
All that we desire is fire,
Same old deception in a brand new disguise.
What's good and evil?
You decide,
God says who he is,
And no one is higher,
God is true while men are liars.
God dosn't change with your desires,
The they get defensive,
Truth is so offensive.
They believe in nothing,
We believe in onr thing.
Afraid to be inspired,
All that we desire is fire,
Fire is faith and passion,
Fire is tranformation,
So do you wanna cool it?
Fan the flame when it glows,
They're afraid to be inspired,
All that we desire is fire.
Sunday, December 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
The margarine content in this room is insanely high - Kev
You know who could have really used a pickle? Rabbi on Saturday night (with many apologies to Adam).
Throw the ball hard at me and call me a bitch!!
-Lindsey
Also, 20 points for Twister? I think I get a little more than *that*, tyvm.
Good books - The Sirens of Titan and Catcher in the Rye
Post a Comment