Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Finale B on a Tuesday Night

Kinda aggrivated right now. It just seems like giving your word means nothing these days. There are just some people that have made it hard to trust that they will do something any more.

So I had an excellent blog post last night. Then my laptop freaked out and froze up and I lost it all. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I really need to build this new computer. That will be a good day.

So I got a digital camera for Christmas. I am rather excited about it. Plenty of pictures to come.

Went to see The Chronicles of Narnia: the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe yesterday with the family. I rather enjoyed it and would recommend it to all. Another thing I have been enjoying a lot lately, "Three Nights in August: Strategy, Heartbreak, and Joy Inside the Mind of a Manager" by Tony LaRussa and Buzz Bissinger. Such an awesome book. A must read for any baseball fan out there. You never realize just how much strategy is thought about over the course of a season by a manager and what integral part of baseball the manager is.

Rather aggrivated with other people right now. Grrrrrr. I would say more, but it would only make things worse.

I will just leave you with some more Rent to rock out to. I love these lyrics.

There Is No Future - There Is No Past

Thank God This Moments Not The Last

There's Only Us
There's Only This
Forget Regret
Or Life Is Yours To Miss

No Other Road
No Other Way
No Day But Today

I Can't Control (Will I Lose My)
My Destiny (Dignity)
I Trust My Soul (Will Someone)
My Only Goal (Care)
Is Just To Be (Will I Wake)
(Tomorrow)
Without You (From This)
The Hand Gropes (Nightmare)
The Ear Hears
The Pulse Beats (There's Only Now)
Life Goes On (There's Only Here)
But I'm Gone (Give In To Love)
Cause I Die (Or Live In Fear)
Without You (No Other Path)
I Die Without You (No Other Way)
I Die Without You (No Day But Today)
No Day But Today (No Day But Today)
I Die Without You (No Day But Today)

No Day But Today

No comments: