How someone could be so cruel to someone so sweet simply boggles my mind. How could the sight of her tears not make you just melt? I wish I knew what to do. I want to just break him.
So this weekend overall was a good weekend. It was fun meeting Anne. How much she reminded me of Jennah was scary. That's right, Jennah, if you are reading this, I found your long lost twin!! Their faces are similar, but their smiles and laugh are identical. It was so weird. And their personalities were very similar as well. It was uncanny.
So that's what a real dance team looks like. Illinois College's dance team was excellent. Their routines were reminiscant of my old high school's team that regularly were the best in the state of Illinois. And at timeouts they had dances to quick 30 seconds bits of songs on the sidelines. And it looked great. They even did a dance to "Sadie Hawkins Dance" during one of the timeouts. I finally got to see Amy dance, and was very glad I did.
So I don't have class all week till Firday when I have my CS final. Who's up for a trip IC for Amy's play Wednesday night? It will just be a one-nighter, we will return here that night after the show. I really want to go, but it's a long drive solo in one night. So if you want to go, let me know and we'll do this.
Colts are 13-0, baby. To the remaining three teams, bring it.
Wow, the Rams sucked it up, again. At least the Colts are doing well.
So applied for my dream internship with the Cardinals today. MLB.com has an opportunity to do what I am currently doing at Rose, but with the Cardinals. If I get this, I will be on cloud nine. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Illinois has some messed up city names. Illiopolis?? And I definately passed a sign that sign Home-6 mi. How did they know?
Wow, a 16 year old with two kids, one of which is 3. I mention to someone that she obviously didn't learn with the first kid and was attacked. Learned?? Do you think she chose that???? No she didn't choose to get pregnant, but she did make some decisions that got her pregnant in the first place. I understand people make mistakes, but after you make a mistake that causes you to be a parent before high school, wouldn't you think back and be like what actions got me here in the first place, and maybe I need to stop that or at least be more careful about it. You would think you would better understand the consequences of your actions when you already have one child. And yes, unless it was a rape, she made decisions causing her to be pregnant. She wasn't walking home from school and magically pregnant.
It amazes me the things that people do sometimes and with little respect for other people's belongings.
Well, I think I will leave you with some Hoobastank that I have been enjoying. Enjoy.
I wanna live
I wanna leave
I wanna open up and breath
I wanna go
I wanna be
I wanna feel it constantly
Gotta show
Gotta stay
I've gotta feeling that won't go away
I've gotta know
If they got away
My oppertunities
Just one,
Chance is all I ever wanted
Just one,
Time I'd like to win the game
From now on,
I'd take the chance if I can have it
Just one, just one
I need to think
I need to feed
I need to see if I still bleed
I need a place
I need a time
Cause I need to step outside that line
Gonna give
Gonna take
I'm gonna scream till I'm awake
I'm gonna push
Gonna pull
Open up the door
Just one,
Chance is all I ever wanted
Just one,
Time I'd like to win the game
From now on,
I'd take the chance if I can have it
Just one, just one
And if I knew
When the door was open
I'd go through
I would go on through
And I can say
What I do never be the same
Never be the same
Just one,
Chance is all I ever wanted
Just one,
Time I'd like to win the game
From now on,
I'd take the chance if I can have it
Just one, just one
Just one,
I'd take the chance if I can have it
Just one,
I'd take the chance if I can have it
Just one,
I'd take the chance if I can have it
Just one, just one
Sunday, December 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
*crosses fingers for you* And yeah some people need to learn how to keep their legs shut. Things like that are the reason you should have to take an IQ test to breed.
sweet girls tend to attract dickheads, i've noticed... i think it's a power thing. guys who get off on power get more out of a girl who's a little passive to begin with.
as for getting pregnant when you're 13, i'm sorry, but that's your own damn fault. and if you still have the kid at 16, again, your own fault. no 13-year-old has any business getting it on with anybody, and if it's such a goddamned hardship ("you think she chose that??") GIVE IT UP.
There's an ancient Mayan myth about a girl who got pregnant because a god spit in her hand...maybe this girl has just had some bad run-ins?
In other news:
Your no-spam verification thing hates Firefox.
Post a Comment