So this weekend has been a pretty good one. I went home on Friday to pick up a few things that I had forgot back at home, and hung out with Amy that night. That night was a good one, if not just for the fact I know for sure I am over Amy. I think this is the first time I can say that without a doubt in my mind and total confidence. I have thought I was over her a few times before, but then I would see her, and it would all come rushing back. But this time was different. For once I could look at her and simply see a good friend of mine. It was a great feeling.
Stars and Cresent Ball was last night. We had a blast. I looked great, of course, but not as great as Sami did. We took a lot of pictures, so I'll have to try to convince Sami to out them online so you guys can see them.
After the formal, Sami and I went back to New Res to hang out and we watched my dinner theatre on DVD. It was great. And then proceeded to play Smash Bros. for a couple hours before going to IHOP, the ultimate late late night festivity. But when we got to IHOP they were packed. Apparently some Toby Keith concert was in the Haute that night and so several, and by several I mean thousands, people hit up IHOP. So we had to go to Steak 'n Shake, which is pretty good, but is definately no IHOP. Especially when you are in the mood for a nice big omalette and a stack of pancakes. Daing, that is a sweet meal you might say. After Steak 'n Shake, at the great hour of five, I was exhausted and went to bed. But boy, what a fun night.
T-minus a day and a half and counting. :-P
So I got carried away and created a Final Four Bracket Pool for those who read my blog. Even those who are in my other bracket group should join. I just think it would be fun to see how it goes for the random people who read. The name of the group is: Blog Stalkers Anonymous and the password is: rrrandom. Everyone should totally join, just for kicks.
Well, I don't have much else here, so I will leave you with some Lifehouse. Such a great band.
Could you let down your hair
Be transparent for awhile, just a little while
To see if you're human after all
Honesty is a hard attribute to find
When we all want to seem like
We've got it all figured out
Well let me be the first to say that I don't have a clue
I don't have all the answers
Ain't gonna pretend like I do
Just trying
To find my way
Trying
To find my way the best I know how
Well I haven't memorized all of the cute things to say
But I'm working on it
Maybe I'll master this art form someday
If I quote all the lines off the top of my head
Would you believe
That I fully understand all these things I've read
Well I haven't got it all figured out quite yet but
Even if it takes my whole life to get to where I need to be
And if I should fall to the bottom of the end
I'll be one step back to you, and
I'm trying to find my way
Sunday, March 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
good song, definitely a good choice.
I wish I was there Sat night. Instead I was stuck doing C... grr...
I had a great time too. Thanks! I can't wait to meet Kiki!
Post a Comment