Sunday, March 06, 2005

Back in Black on a Sunday Afternoon

So in case I haven't already told you I got back in. Just thought I may start this post announcing my awesome news. I am excited to get this thing started again. Not much to say other than rock friggin on. More to come later.

I'll end on some rather appropriate AC/DC lyrics.

Back in black
I hit the sack
I've been too long I'm glad to be back [I bet you know I'm...]
Yes, I'm let loose
From the noose
That's kept me hanging about
I've been looking at the sky
'Cause it's gettin' me high
Forget the hearse 'cause I never die
I got nine lives
Cat's eyes
Abusin' every one of them and running wild

'Cause I'm back
Yes, I'm back
Well, I'm back
Yes, I'm back
Well, I'm back, back
(Well) I'm back in black
Yes, I'm back in black

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Back in Black was my very first album ever. I mean, on vinyl and everything. I wore it out. Loved it. :)