So it's a Friday and I'm in a pretty good mood. It's been a good week. Kiki came on Tuesday, which was awesome. I finally got to show her my campus. On Wednesday the weather cooperated and was most beautiful. I think Mother Nature has finally decided to move on to Spring. ::knock on wood::
Enjoying the Gratitude. Nick introduced me to this band a couple of weeks ago and I think they are growing on me. I like their style. I've never had much time to sit down and really listen to them though, but I like them right now. He told me the new CD is as good as the new Relient K CD, which I wouldn't go that far, but still not bad.
So for Spring break, we are now looking to go to Florida. For only $300 too. Bander is working out the major details, but sounds like a great time. Right now it is me, Nick, Adam, Bander, and Jamal. Mike is still going John Kerry on us, not sure if he's going right now, but may change his mind ten times before break.
"I still would have gone to Florida, knowing what I do now, I just would have gone differently."
I am really like all of my profs right now. I think I really lucked out on the profs I have this term. Even the guy that I didn't think I was gonna like at the beginning I have started liking him lately. Should be a good term.
So the apartment hunt continues and we may have found a winner. And the winner isn't an apartment at all actually, but a house. Which is actually our cheapest option it looks. A nice 1 story house with 2 large bedrooms, a huge bathroom, a full kitchen with breakfast nook, two large living rooms, a study and a half of a unfinished basement with washer and dryer included. All this for $800 a month including utilities. Sounds like a deal to me.
Well lunchtime soon, so I will leave you with some Gratitude lyrics. Good stuff. This song rather spoke to me today. Maybe it will speak to you like me.
if you ever see her lying hurt don't just stare
please get up, get up, get up and help her
and then check her pulse and give her air
and then listen and breathe and keep checking and checking and checking
her heart
don't drive away
don't leave her this way
don't drive away again
i could never say the things that kept me up
just lay there listening to your whispering
maybe you were supposed to help me learn to love you more
help me to notice how we're
different different different and all right
don't drive away
don't leave her this way
there's not enough hours in our days
don't drive away
don't drive away
don't walk out on her again, again
Friday, March 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
whee gratitude!
i would have listened to gratitude, knowing what i do now, but i would have listened differently. i don't approve of the gratitude policy of the present administration...
Where do you guys get all your money??? I'm broke. What happened to hiking over break? Did you CHANGE YOUR MINDS??? Tsk tsk... John Kerry... ;)
Post a Comment