Apprently there is a Blog Commenter's Committee, and they have decided that I update. They even IMed me, and interesting enough a lot of them don't comment on my blog. So people who don't even read this blog decided I needed to update. If you want me to update, leave comments. That shows me a lot of people have read and are loking for something new.
So I've been planning an update for sometime now, but things seem to just come up. A long update is coming, but since I need sleep, here is a little something wet your whistle until tomorrow night. So here are some lyrics from Relient K's latest album, "MmmHmm". That title reminds me of Who's on First.
"So whatcha listening to?"
"MmmHmm."
So here's the lyrics that definately spoke to me on my random road trip to Eastern (Kiki you rock)
I’ve given up on giving up slowly
I’m blending in so you won’t even know me
Apart from this whole world that shares my fate.
This one last pull that you mention
It’s my one last shot at redemption
Cause I know to live you must give your life away.
And I’ve been housing all this doubt
and insecurity
And I’ve been locked inside that house
All the while you hold the key
And I’ve been dying to get out
And that might be the death of me.
And even though there’s no way of knowing
Where to go
I promise I’m goin because…
I gotta get out of here
I’m stuck inside this rut that I feel into by mistake
I gotta get out of here
And I’m begging you, I’m begging you, I’m begging you to be my escape.
I’ve given up on doing this alone now
Guess I failed and I’m ready to be shown how
You told me the way and now I’m tryin to get there
And this life sentence that I’m serving
I admit that I’m every bit deserving
But the beauty of grace is that it makes life not fair
I am a hostage to my own humanity
Self-detained and forced to live in this mess I’ve made
And all I’m asking is for you to do what you can with me
But I can’t ask you to give what you already gave.
I fought you for so long I should have let you win
(Oh how we regret those things we do)
And all I was trying to do was save my own skin
(But so were you)
So were you
Sunday, February 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Wahoo! The promise of a lengthy update is like dangling a carrot in front of a horse...it'll keep 'em going for a bit longer. *wink*
~Jesseca :@>
Yumm, carrots sound yummy . . .
that is an awesome song. i'm currently a little more into "which to bury, us or the hatchet", if you know what i mean.
Mike reads blog!!! Not much else to say now though. You should listen to Collide by Skillet. It's their new album and its pretty good.
Dude, you're like the Comment Nazi. If you don't comment, NO UPDATE FOR YOU!!! I debated even commenting, because that would just feed your drive to hold out for more comments...unfortunately this opportunity was too good to pass up.
Good morning, sir, I'm with the Committee for Better Blogging? Umm... we have a report of low posting frequency in this area, have you seen anything? Oh, it's your blog, okay... Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to update... yeah, you're in violation of code 23... see, it's right here. I know the neighbors haven't updated in a while... yes, they're on our list too. No, you can't just wait for comments. No, sir... no... no baseball bats... OW! Stop! Help! AAAAAHHH!!!!
Update!!!! Update!!!!
~Jeseca :@>
fuck you bob~~@~~
That last comment wasn't very nice......but you do need to update...
~Jesseca :@>
The carrott's either getting very small or very far away . . .
bob's blog is falling off the update list... there it goes... bye-bye bob's blog... you're being checked every three days now... soon it will be every week, then never...
Post a Comment