Need a good laugh during finals time? This actually happened to my big bro, Baldauff. All I have to say is the "The Bisquik is in the mixer."
Not much for this post, maybe more later, but I thought people would get a kick out of the story. I may never be able to leave Kroger the same. Here is some Switchfoot to end on.
When all I have in on the floor
Divided, divided
When I'm a world away from peace
Behind Your eyes is where I know
I'll find it, I'll find it
'Cause who You are defines my dreams
You already take me there
Heaven in the here and now
When I'm a broken hearted man
Complacent and tired
When I've been knocked out of the race
I've been a fool for long enough
To fight it, to fight it
It's in Your arms I find my place
You meet me where I am
Forgive me where I am
Where I lose myself in grace
(When I'm lost and found)
I wanna lose myself in grace
Let Your love reign down all over me
Cover me
Tuesday, February 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That was way entertaining! Thanks for the laugh and the smile!
Hello, Bob! This is Chuck Beem. Long time no speak, eh? You should check out my xanga sometime.
Holy Crap. That is sooooo funny. lmao. I actually fell off the chair. wow.
Post a Comment