Monday, October 17, 2005

Over Thinking on a Sunday Night

I should be going to bed right now, but I have too much on my mind for now. I've had some time to think this weekend and I think it may have only confused me more. Why can't I just figure a thing or two out. I'm tired of being in the dark all the time.

Elizabethtown was a good movie. I enjoyed it. I think a large part of it was that I could really relate with Orlando Bloom's character. I hate being the substitute. It's just a sick role to give someone. I could really relate when he found someone that completely wowed him, that he could really connect with and you know by day one, there is something special there, only to find that they are taken. This guy may be the best guy in the world, or he may be a total douchebag, but you don't want to break them up. It's not your place to do so. So you have to step aside and be the friend, all the while knowing you connect with her more than he does. You want to support her, because you have really taken to her, but you'd love it more if she would just dith him and go with you. But you can't say that, even if he's being a total jerk. No, she may think you have other motives and are just trying to break them up. And now you don't even have this awesme friend who have found.

If you are trying to figure out who I am talking about, good luck, because it has happened to me more time than a redneck can count, and that was a combined retelling.

Sometimes he just pisses me off and I don't think he means to, but it doesn't make me feel better.

So I'm thinking abot writing a soap opera about the drama in the house that I live in. We could call it the TH, or maybe Days of Our TSAV, or maybe just simply Three Saturns and a Volvo going for that Two Guys, a Girl and a Pizza Place feel, but then it would be more like a sitcom. I swear my house is the midwest version of the OC. Maybe I'll write a One Act about it. Call it the TH: Part 1->Abridged.

Yes, I wanted you to read it, it was not an accident.

The unknown scares me sometimes. I'm not talking the Unknown like the cosmos out there or anything, that more of intrigues me. No I am talking about when I have no clue as to what the future brings. As organized as I can be, I thrive on being organized. Having a plan. People were amazed at the lengths I went to to organize the tournament. And that's just natural for me. When I have a plan for the future, I am very at peace with where my life is. When something goes off plan and I don't have a new plan taking into account what happened, I stress. Plan = no stress and inversely, no plan = stress. I need to talk to certain people as to what the future holds for us. I'm pretty sure these people know who I am talking about.

A nice walk could do me some good. I love walks, especially with the right company.

Well I should sleep, so I will leave you with some good ole Relient K I've been listening to all day.

i was thinking
over thinking
cause there's just too many scenarios
to analayze
look in my eyes
cause you're my dream please come true

i was thinking
over thinking
about exactly how i'm not exactly him
i'll break my heart in two
more times than you could ever do
cause you're my dream please come true

cause i think way too much
on a one track mind
and you're so out of touch
cause i'm so far behind

i can't deny this anymore, the facts ignored all done before
and if there's one in this world,
you let me know you're not that girl

i was sinking
lower, sinking
cause i lost the things i held on to
they let me think a thought
a thought that i would know was not
of seeing my dream come true

i was thinking
over thinking
about how far i had let this go
one more guy/girl chiché
i know now you're just in the way
of me and my dream come true

cause i think way too much
on a one track mind
and you're so out of touch
cause i'm so far behind
i'm trying to make sense
out of all of this
while your fading scent
just slips through my grip

i can't deny this anymore, the facts ignored all done before
and if there's one in this world,
you let me know you're not that girl

don't touch the positive with the negative end
don't touch the positive with the negative end
cause after all of the sparks you're still alone in the dark
cause after all of the sparks you're left alone in the dark

i was thinking
over thinking
cause there's just too many scenarios
to think about
to figure out
if you're my dream please come true

3 comments:

N said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bob said...

Nick,
First of all, you are reading too much into things. Most of that was not even about you!! Quit trying to figure out my blog and thinking it's all about you. It was cryptic for a reason. Yes, we should probably talk, but when I wrote this at 1 am, sis ya want me to wake your ass up? No, instead I'll write very cryptically, that not even you will know what I'm talking about, but I will get my thoughts out so that I can relax and sleep. Then when It's time to talk to you, I will. Or maybe it was even simply just something I needed to release out of my system and that's what blogs are for. And that you know who you are thing, most definately wasn't even about you.

P.S. Thanks for attacking my grammar as if I cared about my grammar at 2 am in the morning when I got to that part. That really set a nice tone for the comment, you know, attacking me right away. Thanks.

Rabbi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.