So this weekend was in a word.......a-maz-ing. Had a good time with TSAV Friday night, just shooting the shit in the C-bus and discussing plans for the next year. Building on Saturday really brought me back to my old days of Little Theatre in high school. Good times.
At night we drove down to Greensburg to see our fine Hagerty girls. It was awesome. Katie and I cooked these citrus griller pork chops and did a damn fine job. They turned out pretty well and then Steph made this chocolate chip cookie cake. That was quite the dandy treat. Then was some hot tubbing time. Man oh man, I need a hot tub. It was just awesome after a long week. Good hot tub conversation. Just totally relaxed as it should be. After chilling there for a while until it started to storm, we just watched a movie and just passed out on the couches. All in all, it was just a good time. Katie you sooo rock my socks off.
"Uh, you really shouldn't mumble, because I can't understand a word you're saying."
So we have decided upon a TSAV dream girl and will announce it at 10 at our big back to school party. So plan to be there for our big announcement. And no, we will not let you know before then. So if you are a candidate, I strongly suggest you make every effort to be there. :-P
"Mumbler! Seriously, I can't understand a single word you are saying!"
I really wasn't planning to blog tonight, but I felt it was time for another. My normal rule of thumb is that I don't update until I have at least one comment. So feel lucky.
Does she think I'm stupid? That I don't know about him? It's very obvious. I just wish she would come straight forward with me. Grrrrrr.
I look forward to going home next weekend. Should be a good time. Those in the B-ville, if you are still around and want to hang out, let me know, and we can arrange something. I will be home from the 19th-23rd.
Well I will end with some good ole Dispatch. If only I had known of them sooner...
green river flows
like grass melting
later it will run black
down its track
into an ocean
she stans on the bridge
dimlight on her back
someday
I will carry you...
I want to float higher
above waves of electric wires
stare down onto the street
see a drunk with kiln-glazed eyes
tell me about the girl I should meet
someday
I will carry you...
Sunday, August 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
coincidences are funny...
So here's the thing...10 is before my ETA. I've got sneak off campus to make my appearance at the TOTALLY AWESOME party. My ETA is 11 and I'll only get to be there till 12...I'm like Cinderella! *frowny face*
With love and a smile,
K 2 the AREN
Post a Comment