So apparently the number of comments I get is directly proportional to how often I update. The more often I update, the less people comment, but when I update after a long while, i get plenty of comments. Now this seems to reinforce the wrong behavior, as most that read my blog want me to update more often. I don't know, just a thought.
So people seem to have trouble with my riddle, so for this one I think I may make it a little easier, but at the same time, that's not as fun either and may not encourage people to take the time to figure it out. If the whole thing doesn't really interest you as well, let me know. I'm also trying to gage the interest, as I am not gonna take the time to create it, if people could care less anyway.
This clue may be a little easier to follow, since it is only in this paragraph. Anyone may get it, but I expect those doing the notPr0n riddle to be better at it. Blame Mike for getting me started on it. All I can say is it's fun. Scuba should help with it though. Could that be a better hint? Oh Nick better get this one, just be creative in the comment area.
Hehe, that was fun. Hopefully I will have you toying with that for hours. Those who figure it out, just use it in your comment, but be creative, don't give it away.
So one of Nick and Adam's roommates is still being retarded. I just keep telling myself that I only have to deal with him a few more weeks. Whatever, not gonna let it bother me.
Not much more for this post as it is kinda late. I'll leave ya with some more Jars.
I love the way, the way you carry on
You make me wanna say, you make me wanna sing another love song
Bury my head for the shame, you pick me pup, you say I look like you
Though it makes no sense to me, you make me believe that I could trust someone
Through flame, I touch the fire, you know that I still burn for you
Flood water rain crash down, soak the ground, still I thirst for you
Still I thirst for you
Sing another love song, sing another love song
Though it makes no sense to me, it make me want to sing
Make me wanna sing
Saturday, May 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
commenting is a fickle animal... getting people to comment can sometimes mean writing differently than you'd like to.
Well, you didn't get the riddle right, try again.
Post a Comment