So Nick left a survey thingy on his blog, and I spent a lot of time on it, so I figured I might as well post it here as well.
So I guess I'm jumping on the bandwagon and gonna give this one a shot. Plus I don't feel like sleeping right now and no one is online.
1.) When you're old, what will you tell your grandkids that they'll think is stupid?
I will tell them of the days when computers took up space and we had to use gas for our vehicles.
2.) Do you a.) Want kids, b.) Not want kids, or c.) Not have any idea whether or not you want kids. Those with kids can skip this one...
I have always wanted kids. Kids may have the ability to be little shits, but I have always loved how you can shape them so much and help mold an awesome person. No idea on how many though, I think that will depend greatly on my spouse, and how we are feeling about kids at that point.
3.) If you could be what you actually wanted to, what would you be?
An actor, no doubt. I love performing and it is just so soothing. I love directing as well though, but nothing is like the feeling of being on stage in front of a packed house and feeling the energy of the crowd getting into the show and just feeding off of it and becoming some great character. But there is definately a sense of accomplishment when you direct a good show and develop young actors.
4.) Describe your dream vacation. Where, how, and with whom.
Mmmmm, somewhere on a beach, much like spring break this year in Florida. We would surf, swim and chill all day, sip a pina colada, occasionally talk a walk or jog on the beach and eat great awesome food again, with plenty of fresh seafood, fresh off the grill. I'd definately bring my 3 Sats and a Volvo, and of course Katie, as well as the guys next door in New Res, and prolly any of my good friends, both here and the Lou.
5.) Tell me why your favorite band is the best band ever.
Hmmmmm, I have a lot of favorite bands, but my all time favorite would have to be Toby Mac. I love most kinds of music (minus country, but I barely consider that music) but most of all I love hip-hop and rock. Well, Toby's style is a nice rock based hip-hop, a best of both worlds.
6.) What do you look for in a significant other? What do you wish you looked for?
Well the first thing I look for as it is the easiest to spot is if she is hot or not. That may sound to some as superficial, but I need to be attracted to someone to date them. Now what attracts me isn't the same and I think there is someone who finds everyone attractive, but she needs to be attractive to me. Also, I like a girl with a great sense of humor, will put up with my Cardinals obsession, with similar beliefs (yes Mahoney, that is important), a gorgeous smile. I like a girl who can smile and make me feel like I am worth everything.
7.) If you were going to commit suicide, what would your note say if it could only hold one sentence?
This one is tough, I have never really thought about suicide really. I really cannot imagine myself committing suicide as it really doesn't make sense to me. It's not like just pressing restart, let's try that again, but it's final, you're done. However if I did do this act I think the note I left I would want to a final word to those I loved, as they are most likely to be the ones who found me. They would never fully understand why I did it, so I don't think it would help try to explain, but I would want to make they know it wasn't them, so it would probably be along the lines of, "It wasn't you, I love you."
8.) What is your favorite food (or drink) and why?
Food-I think it really depends on my mood, but lately (as in the past couple of years) my favorite meal has been pork chops and orange rice. Most have probably not heard of this dish, but I know my Sunday dinner group has had it and it is mighty good.
Drink-Fitz's Root Beer, without a doubt. If you like root beer, this is the best, especially right there at Fitz's restaurant where they micro-brew it. Sooo fresh and soo smooth. Perfect.
I really don't have much, I was thinking about another riddle, but no one has even figured out the past two. Is it too hard? If so, let me know and I will see if I can give you a better hint. I won't insult your genius, although I did expect Nick and Mike to get it by now. Maybe it is just so obvious to me as I came up with it. I don't know.
I think I will end on some Switchfoot lyrics. Great band.
When I wake in the morning,
I want to blow into pieces.
I want more than just ok, more than just ok.
When I'm up with the sunrise
I want more than just blue skies.
I want more than just ok, more than just ok.
I'm not giving up, giving up, not giving up now.
I'm not giving up, giving up, not backing down.
More than fine, more than bent on getting by.
More than fine, more than just ok.
When I'm wet with the sunshine.
I want more than just a good time.
I want more than just ok, more than just ok.
More than oceans away from the dawn.
More than oceans away from the dawn.
More than oceans away from who we are
More than oceans, more than oceans, yeah.
Sunday, May 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
fitz's is really good, especially the outside of the bottle.
Did someone say Pina Coloada and beach in the same sentence? Sorry, distracted by the thought. And what is this about country music not being music. For someone with a cowboy hat you aren't very cowboy like. hmmmmmm. :shakes head: must fix that. try kenny chesney. keg in the closet is good.
Post a Comment