Rant over.
So my last week or so has actualy been pretty nice. Work hasn't been too bad, I created a pretty sweet new softball cover. I would say it wasn't one of my best covers, but it certainly got the job done and looks good. Plus I now have brownies. Caramel brownies to be exact. And simply because the Steelers won the Super Bowl. And they are amaaaaaaaazing. Not mix out of a box brownies. No, made from scratch brownies. And made by my girlfriend. *sound of record player abruptly stopping* Yep, that's right, Bob is dating. And she is pretty awesome. And she made me brownies. I think she may be a keeper. But not in soccer. In soccer, she's a defender/midfielder, but that's another story. But anyway, Meagan and I made a friendly wager on the Super Bowl since she was so sure that the Seahawks were going to win. She decided she wanted brownies and since I love brownies too, I agreed, and I'm pretty sure I got the higher end of that one.So apparently there is a Guitar Center in Terre Haute now. This makes me happier than you would believe. I need to take all forms of plastic out of my wallet and go in that store. I need new strings for my twelve string guitar, but I must make sure I don't get anything else. But they are just so pretty...
Nick and Mike will not be living out at the TSAV house next year. I thin it will be for the best for our friendship. When there are no longer those little annoyances when living together, your friendship can manage a hell of a lot better. I look forward to that. And quite frankly I think it will help the rest of this year as well. Kevin and Elliot will be moving in their room. It will be nice to have Kevin and Elliot out here. But what will we call the house? The core of TSAV has always been the four of us (Me, Rabbi, Nick and Mike), but Kevin and Elliot have always been considered a part of TSAV. Not to mention the name os the TSAV house has stuck so well, I'm not sure if it will leave anyway. We'll see. Let me know if you have any ideas for it.
POD still rocks my world. I love the CD. But Relient K has just been so fitting today. I love it. I will always be a big Relient K fan.
This weekend should be interesting.
So I am starting a fantasy baseball league through yahoo. Let me know if you are interested. It should be a good time, and no you really don't have to know much about baseball to participate. And no, it doesn't take much time out of your week at all. Just a simple five minutes, once a week. But Bob, baseball plays every day. You're right it does, but your head-to-head games are only once a week. So that's all the chance you will have to update your rosters. Once that week begins, you can't touch your roster. So let me know, just a little friendly competition.
Wel I think I'll leave you with some INcubus that has been just absolutely rockin' lately. Peace.
Bat your eyes girl
Be otherworldly
Count your blessings
Seduce a stranger
What's so wrong with being happy?
Kudos to those who see through sickness, yeah.
Over and over, and over and over, and ooooooh.
When she woke in the morning
She knew that her life had passed her by
And she called out a warning
Don't ever let life pass you by
I suggest we learn to love ourselves
Before it's made illegal
When will we learn?
When will we change?
Just in time to see it all fall down
Those left standing will make millions
Writing books on the way it should have been
When she woke in the morning
She knew that her life had passed her by
And she called out a warning
Warning, don't ever let life pass you by
Floating in this cosmic jacuzzi
We are like frogs oblivious
To the water starting to boil
No one flinches
We all float face down
When she woke in the morning
She knew that her life had passed her by
And she called out a warning
Warning, don't ever let life pass you by
End of Blog Breakdown:
Hero: Being home by myself so I can blast some music.
Villain: None at this moment.
Quote: "It's so delicious. That Bacardi flavouring
certainly makes a difference."
"Oh, yeah. Nine times out of ten."
"You know, this would be a wonderful way
to get children to drink milk." ~ Sky Masterson and Sarah Brown in Guys and Dolls
Mood: dandy
2 comments:
Beware. Kev and elliot's rooms mells like feet. And yay for girlfriends who make caramel brownies!
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww---
Ok, there just aren't enough w's in the world...
Post a Comment