Monday, April 18, 2005

Stellar on a Monday Night

"I believe that if you can't say anything nice about someone....you must be talking about Hillary Clinton."
~Jeff Foxworthy

"I believe that when life gives you lemons, make lemonade. And then find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."
~Ron White


So I think I will start each post with a fun quote or two. I was watching the "Blue Collar Comedy Tour Rides Again" with Adam earlier, and it is hilarious. Love it.

Did you ever want to know me
Did you ever feel like I could
It's a silent steeple that carries us down
It's a silent steeple


I've been getting really into Dispatch. Such an excellent band. How did I go so long without hearing them?

Not really much to post tonight. These past few days have seemed to just pass by leaving me just rather numb. If you asked me what happened say an hour ago, it would take me a while to come up with an answer. Ever just have those days? I did.

So I finally got the pictures from Florida up. It was kind of funny, I got them back on Friday, Caroline's birthday. One of the rolls was definately started on her 19th birthday. That day was her 20th. See her parents sent me money to get a cake for her and they wanted me to take pictures of the cake, so they could see it. Well, I finally have it now, so she can give them to her parents. Oh well. She looks pretty cute in them too, although a lot younger than she does now, which was kinda weird.

Not much more for this post so I will leave ya with some Incubus. Gotta love Incubus.

Meet me in outer space.
We could spend the night;
watch the earth come up.
I've grown tired of this place;
won't you come with me?
We could start again.

How do you do it?
Make me feel like I do.
How do you do it?
It's better than I ever knew.

Meet me in outer space.
I will hold you close, if you're afraid of heights.
I need you to see this place, it might be the only way
that I can show you how
it feels to be inside of you.
Ohhh...
You are stellar.

4 comments:

N said...

yay for updating, yay for incubus... great band.

MD said...

Awesome pics. Soo much fun on Florida. Update!

MD said...

blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog

Anonymous said...

The Blog Commenter's Committee has come to the conclusion that you need to post an update. Thank you for your time.