So it's over. Over before it really began. She doesn't have any feelings for me. Never has, never will. So I guess I'm just gonna have to get over her. It's hard though when one girl possesses everything you are looking for a in a girl. And I do mean everything. That doesn't happen very often, if ever. But there is nothing I can do about, but move on.
I went to auditions for a few ISU plays last night. It was fun. It was a couple of firsts for me. It was the first time I had ever competed with theatre majors as well as the first time I had ever auditioned without knowing a few people there already. At 8 that night, they posted callbacks to begin immediately, and then the cast lists this morning. I didn't make any of the shows, but I did make callbacks, and I consider that a success. I competed with theatre majors, people whow are really good--this is what they do, and was able to hang in with them. My goal: to make a show before graduation. We'll see how that goes.
Started a workout schedule today. Went well. I'm going to be so sore tomorrow, but so worth it. I am finally going to bulk up a little and hopefully gain some weight while I'm at it. I weighed myself in the locker room today to see where I am. 162.2 lbs. 17.8 lbs to go. This will be one way to see how my progress is going. I need to get a hold of my old football coach for my old weight lifting schedule. I want something designed around how much I'm lifting now and is designed to build muscle mass. Maybe I'll just go to the football coach here and see what the football players here are on at least.
One of these days, I will understand women. Jesus and I will chuckle about it in my mansion, about how the female mind is even more proof of the sense of humor God has, and how understanding it in heaven doesn't do ya that much good.
Finally got those pictures developed. It's only been a few months now. Check out the pictures on facebook in the next couple of days.
311 just hits the spot tonight. Thanks, Katie, for introducing me to this band.
Speaking of bands, I am gonna miss going to the River Homegrown Show at the Phoenix. They had some pretty awesome bands there and what totally rocks....no cover charge. I saw some sweet bands for FREE. And they are there every Thursday at the Phoenix. We need one of those around here. It is pretty sweet. So all who are in St Louis on a Thursday, do yourself a favor and go get hooked. You can discover some pretty good bands while you'e at it. And if you go this Thursday, another bonus, by friend Brad's band, the State will be playing. So don't sit at home, go!!
You're welcome Brad.
Already had my first day of clases this term at ISU, and I must say, I'm rather liking it. I have four, read it--four, computer science classes and I love it. No retarded classes so far. I think I may rather enjoy this semester.
Anyone up for a good cup of coffee? That just sounds wonderful right now. Good coffee, good conversation. Just escape the crappiness of Terre Haute and enjoy the intellectual beauty of the friends that make me love this place.
It feels great to switch my desktop. A much lighter feel.
This is getting long. So I think I will simply leave you with some Switchfoot to rock out to. I love this song. Maybe it's because I love to just lay outside and look at the stars. Nothing is more relaxing.
Maybe I've been the problem
Maybe I'm the one to blame
But even when I turn it off
And blame myself
The outcome feels the same
I've been thinkin'
Maybe I've been partly cloudy
Maybe I'm the chance of rain
Maybe I'm overcast
And maybe all my lucks
Washed down the drain
I've been thinking 'bout everyone
Everyone you look so lonely
But when I look at the stars,
when I look at the stars,
when I look at the stars I see someone else
When I look at the stars,
the stars, I feel like myself
Stars lookin at our planet
Watching entropy and pain
And maybe start to wonder how
The chaos in our lives could pass as sane
I've been thinking bout
The meaning of resistance
Of a hope beyond my own
And suddenly the infinite
And penitent begin to look like home
End of Blog Breakdown:
Song Playing: "All Mixed Up" ~311
Hero: The Packard Bell
Villain: The freezer door
Quote: A lot of stuff, that I can't remember.
Mood: confused
Tuesday, January 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Girls are too complicated...
The pics are pretty awesome.
I'm tired, so my comment sucks... More later maybe...
In no order...
Lifting=awesome.
Over before began=familiar.
Looking at stars=awesome.
Looking at stars+drunk=awesomer.
Post a Comment