Thursday, January 15, 2009

Finally...an update

Greetings.

 

A new year...finally a blog post.  I was only gone over a year.  Can't believe 2008 is over...and no post.

 

Life is completely different from last time I wrote here.  I have graduated from the worst college in the country and gotten the hell out of Indiana.  I am now engaged to be married and moved out to Oregon with my beautiful fiancée who is getting her PhD in Microbiology.  I have found a job as a Software Engineer out here and love the Northwest (minus constant rain).  The scenery is gorgeous out here.  Fall was breathtaking.

 

Sad to be away from my family so much, though, especially during the holidays.  I am lucky to have great in-laws that have really taken me in and made me feel welcome during the holidays.

 

Loving the new AnBerlin album, “New Surrender”.  If you have not listened to it yet, do it now.  I’ll wait.

 

 

 

 

Wasn’t that awesome?

No comments: