A new look. I hope you like it.
Wow, it has been a while since I last updaed. Not much has gone on. Made a trip to Washington (the state, not the city) to see my beautiful girl over Christmas break. I had a great time, even at all of the malls that we visited. ;-) Seattle is a beautiful city, but I must say, it rains way too much. A little rain is alright, but as much rain as that city gets, I think I would be constantly depressed. Oh well, I had an awesome time anyway. I must say one thing though, I ate pretty damn well. I think I was constantly stuffed the entire time I was there. There was all this food that Meagan had talked about so many times and we stuffed it all into the week I was there.
Speaking of Meagan, in a week, we will have been together for a full year. My relationship with her just continues to get better and better, and just when I don't think it could possibly be better, she does something that makes me love her even more. So here's to you, Meagan. It's been the best year of my life.
And now, here is a little brain teaser for you all to figure out:
Purple is worth 70 points, green is worth 60 points and red is worth 35 points. Using the same scoring system, how many points is orange worth?
Hint: It is not sixty.
Bonus points to the first to be able tell me what the title of my post is from.
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Look at Mr. Updates. Yes, Seattle is awesome. :)
it is mae right?
you are soo cute, i almost puked when i read it...hehe
holy crap an update.
i've gotta go with 70... if you make each letter worth 11 and 2/3 points, then the other two words are approximately worth their point values...
The answer is 75. Each consonant is worth 10 and each vowel is worth 15. Purple has two vowels and four consonants: 30 + 40 = 70. Green has two vowels and three consonants: 30 + 30 = 60. Red has one vowel and two consonants: 15 + 20 = 35. Orange has three vowels and three consonants: 45 + 30 = 75.
I know when I did it, I followed the same logic has Maggie had where if red = 35 and red + blue makes purple and purple is 70, blue must be 35. Then if green is 60 and blue is 35, yellow must be 25. So since orange is red and yellow, and red is 35 and yellow is 25, orange must be 60. Seems to work, but the creator had something else in mind.
Post a Comment